Thursday, September 20, 2007

Maci

Tummy time!

Mommy is determined to catch me smile on camera, but not if I can help it!


Wow! My burp cloth is sooo interesting! Who needs toys?

I'm trying to take a nap here, unless you want to pick me up, cause ya know, I'm okay with that too!

Maci is 4 1/2 months old already! Time goes too fast. The other day I packed up all of her newborn and 0-3 month outfits and felt kinda sad that she had gotten so big already.

She's such a good baby that I even lay her down in her crib awake, I know you can't believe this would happen in the Kletke house, but yes, even awake and she talks herself to sleep.

She's a wiggly worm now too. She is ready to move and it probably won't be much longer. We have to babyproof all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment